These games will require you to break, smash, knock down or go through objects to win the game.
Another fun physics game that requires skill and strategy. You'll have to figure out how to knock the green blocks down without using too many balls. Oh yeah, and try not to knock too many of the red blocks off. The original
The sequel to the ever popular Blosics 2. Use 5 different Power Balls and the right strategy to shoot the blocks off of the screen. 30 new levels!
The mice are hungry and can't get to the cheese. Only thing to do is call in cheesehero so he can shoot the cheese down.
Use the wrecking ball to help you get through the maze in this fun puzzler. Some levels just require simple block crushing fun, some require solving a puzzle and others require both.
This kid can do more damage to a house than MathPup! Like this game? You can play its sequel, Max Damage 2, at www.edupup.com.
He's baaaack and ready to do even more damage with his new enhanced cannon. It's capable of firing rapid fire and can even fire a laser!
Click and drag twice to create your cuts on the structure and click to detonate your bomb. Get 50% of the structure to fly off the screen to advance to the next level. Try to get all 3 challenging achievements.
Use the catapult to swing the ball to knock the blocks off of their platform in this Blosics-like block knocking physics game.
- See how long you can survive driving with your accelerator stuck!
- Help the cat find a nice place in the sun to nap in this fun physics game.
- Play free physics games at www.physicsagogo.com!
- Knock out all of the red balls in this pinball-like game.
- Race against other drivers for money which you can use on upgrades.
- Play free family friendly games at www.gamenook.com
- A cool asteroids-like game where you earn cash for upgrades.