Use your mouse to draw a solution in these different type of puzzle games.
Draw the way to the parking spot for your car. Avoid other cars and objects while picking up spare tires. Draw carefully so that you don't run out of gas.
Skate your way from the start to the flag and collect all of the energy pieces along the way. Sounds easy? Maybe, but you'll have to draw a good track to skate on before you can do so.
Doodle Complete is a Tetris-like or block dropping game with a twist. Rather than rotate and drop the shapes you need to draw the shapes!
Draw a path to get your spaceship safely to the gate. Use missiles to clear the path of obstacles.
Get Eric The Circle to the end of each level by drawing and rolling/jumping your way through obstacles and puzzles. At the end use Eric The Circle to complete each drawing in this physics based drawing game.
MathPup loves to draw so this game is perfect for him as you play this game by drawing your way through the levels. Easy to pick up but very addicting. Lot's of logic required to figure out how to accomplish each level's goal.
Use the limited amount of ink you are given to reach each goal in this physics based drawing game. Some levels have a vehicle which you drive.
Cut off the required amount of the playing field to finish each level. Don't let the enemies touch your trail while you are cutting up the playing field.
- See how long you can survive driving with your accelerator stuck!
- Help the cat find a nice place in the sun to nap in this fun physics game.
- Play free physics games at www.physicsagogo.com!
- Knock out all of the red balls in this pinball-like game.
- Race against other drivers for money which you can use on upgrades.
- Play free family friendly games at www.gamenook.com
- A cool asteroids-like game where you earn cash for upgrades.