Our collection of fun games that simulate the laws of physics.
Control a high powered helicopter in this helicopter simulator game to put out forest fires, build buildings, load cargo and more.
Race the clock to get the key shape to its location in this physics based puzzler. Not always as easy as it sounds!
Use the backhoe's bucket to get to the top of the hill. Watch the video for help: Backhoe Trial 2 Walkthrough
Another fun physics game that requires skill and strategy. You'll have to figure out how to knock the green blocks down without using too many balls. Oh yeah, and try not to knock too many of the red blocks off. The original
The sequel to the ever popular Blosics 2. Use 5 different Power Balls and the right strategy to shoot the blocks off of the screen. 30 new levels!
Stack physics bricks in 12 different modes, unlock new shapes and disasters, and rise your tower to the sky!
Help the Euwins by building bridges for them to cross. Don't let them down if you know what I mean. Another fun bridge building game.
Help the brothers escape each of the dangerous levels in this quirky platform puzzler. Luckily they have bubble suits on that help protect them as well as make them awfully bouncy and floaty!
- See how long you can survive driving with your accelerator stuck!
- Help the cat find a nice place in the sun to nap in this fun physics game.
- Play free physics games at www.physicsagogo.com!
- Knock out all of the red balls in this pinball-like game.
- Race against other drivers for money which you can use on upgrades.
- Play free family friendly games at www.gamenook.com
- A cool asteroids-like game where you earn cash for upgrades.