Roll, drag, or use a crane to get these shapes in the right place.
A simple but fun drag and drop shape game. Complete the mosaic using the given pieces within the allotted time and get achievements along the way.
Stack physics bricks in 12 different modes, unlock new shapes and disasters, and rise your tower to the sky!
You're given a large shape that you must fill completely with the smaller shapes. Sounds easy doesn't it? :-)
A fun Tetris-like game with 3 modes of play: Arcade, Action, and Race. Unlike Tetris, you play Cylinder Smash on a cylinder in which you must fill in rows all the way around the cylinder.
DuBlox is an addictive block rolling style game inspired by Bloxorz. The goal of this puzzle game is to roll the DuBlox from the green to the red tiles. Use arrow keys to move the blocks.
Build the shape shown with the given blocks in this shape puzzle game. Finish all 30 levels that start out easy and get harder as you go.
In this puzzler you'll need to move each of the colored shapes into its place in as few moves as possible. Fragments has 50 puzzles, each with its own par to to make things even more challenging.
Use the crane to build the funky structures in this fun physics based building game.
- See how long you can survive driving with your accelerator stuck!
- Help the cat find a nice place in the sun to nap in this fun physics game.
- Play free physics games at www.physicsagogo.com!
- Knock out all of the red balls in this pinball-like game.
- Race against other drivers for money which you can use on upgrades.
- Play free family friendly games at www.gamenook.com
- A cool asteroids-like game where you earn cash for upgrades.