MathNook Correlations Page Instructions
Our correlation page correlates a math skill with the resources found at Math Nook. You can either watch the video on how this page works or read the directions listed below.
- Math skills are listed down the left hand column of this document with the supporting resource types listed across the top.
- After choosing a skill, continue across that row to locate the resources that correlate with your chosen skill. Clicking on a link will, depending on the resource, take you to the resource or present you with a download screen so that you can download that resource.
- The resources include:
- Tutorials that provide additional instruction
- Center Games that can be downloaded for you to print for your entire class, small group, partner games or an individual game.
- Online Math Games that support student learning in a fun way. The games listed are recommended games that contain only that skill or have the option of choosing that skill. We have many more games not listed that may also practice that or other skills.
- Worksheets/Other include independent practice in the form of Word Problems, Worksheets without word problems, and Generators that you may use to create your own worksheets.
As you can see, we do not have a resource for every skill. We will however be updating and adding skills as we create resources. A "Last Updated" date at the top of the page indicates when resources were last added.